Delivery to Post office or parcel locker via Posti (only in Finland)
4,90 per order (orders over 99 euros - free delivery in Finland)
Delivery to pick-up point or parcel locker via Matkahuolto (only in Finland)
5,90 per order (orders over 99 euros - free delivery in Finland)
Home delivery by Posti (only in Finland)
11,90 euros per order (orders over 300 euros - free home delivery in Finland
Delivery to Sweden or Germany
9,90 euros per order
Delivery to Denmark, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria
11,90 euros per order
Delivery to France, Spain,Ireland, Italy, Slovakia, Hungary
14,90 euros per order
Delivery to Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
19,90 euros per order
Delivery to Switzerland, Norway or Greece
29,90 euros per order
Delivery to USA, Canada or Mexico
99,90 euros per order
Delivery to Japan, Singapore or South Korea
189,90 euros per order
Delivery to Australia or New Zealand
199,90 euros per order
Delivery to other countries
Please contact our customer service: info(a)everydaydesign.fi
Delivery in Finland:
• Delivery by Matkahuolto
Your order will be delivered to Matkahuolto parcel pick-up point closest to you (based on your address) or you can choose the pick-up place when placing your order.
• Delivery to Posti parcel locker
Your order will be delivered to Posti parcel locker closest to you (based on your address) or you can choose the pick-up point when placing your order. Unfortunately, this option cannot be chosen for all orders due to size limits. If the ordered parcel is too big for the locker, your parcel can be picked up from Posti's pick up point.
• Delivery to Post office
Your order will be delivered to Post office or pick-up point closest to you (based on your address) or you can choose the pick-up point when placing your order.
• Home delivery by Posti Get your order delivered straight to your door
Delivery time (in Finland)
When the product is in stock, the order will usually be shipped the following business day and is usually delivered in 1-2 days.
Delivery methods and delivery times in international orders
• Deliveries to Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, France, Spain, England, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Switzerland, Norway, Greece, Japan or South Korea.
In orders to Europe our logistics partner is GLS. International orders are home deliveries. Orders to Australia, Japan, Singapore and South Korea our logistic partner is DHL express.
In international orders, the delivery time is 2-6 business days.
Duties and customs (outside of EU)
Customs or import duties/taxes are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient. Everyday Design does not take responsibility for these costs nor does it offer compensation to cover any of these charges.
Customs policies are different depending on the delivery country, so unfortunately, Everyday Design is not able to tell what the costs will be. In case you refuse to receive the parcel because of the customs or import duties, we cannot refund the purchase.
Ordering from other foreign country
If you wish to place an order that will be delivered to another country, please contact our customer service: info(a)everydaydesign.fi
- The ordered goods will be delivered by post. The delivery will take place in 2-5 days from ordering, considering the stock level. If the item is not available, the customer will be informed.
- The method of payment is in advance.
- The postage will be defined in the order confirmation.
- Any other costs will not be charged.
- The copy of the invoice will be sent with the goods, keep it as a receipt of your payment.
- Customers under age 18 must have the acceptance of their parents for ordering.
- All prices include the VAT.
- The customer has a right to return or replace the ordered goods during 14 days.
- The product to return has to be unused and the package has to be saleable, otherwise the return can not be accepted. We encourage towards more ecological lifestyle and try to avoid unnecessary back-and-forth shipping. Therefore, the customer is responsible for the costs of the return or exchange. If the product is damaged or faulty, Everyday Design is responsible for the return costs.
- If you want to return a product, we hope you contact us in advance, so that the return can be done as smooth and easy as possible. You can contact by e-mail (info(a)everydaydesign.fi) or by phone +358 50 594 4340.
- The return address is Everyday Design, Neitojenranta 1 A, 00810 Helsinki. Please include your name and order number to the package. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment only.
- Sometimes the cases might damage during the transport despite the careful packaging. For that reason it would be highly recommended to check the status of the package at the post office while collecting the package. If the package is damaged during the transport (and also the goods inside the package are damaged) make a damage report at the post office immediately. Then contact our customer service to arrange a delivery of new product.